Bird on a mountain

Trying to fly, sitting on this mountain

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Ziploc bags in Israel!

Wow. One more thing that we now have that I thought we never would. Maybe they've been around for awhile, I don't know. But I just saw them in the supermarket in our small town. An Israeli brand, and they are called petach sagur or something like that. YAY! One less thing that has to be brought from the states. Now I can stop hoarding the last box I have in my cabinet. I remember back when we had no potato chips. And now we have potato chips in a choice of flavors. I love those jalapeno ones! On the topic of snack foods those new cheetos falafel flavor are rather.... interesting. The thought is repulsive, the first time they were addictive. Now they are on the same level as Bamba for me- I'll eat it if I'm hungry and occasionally I get an unexplainable craving for it, but not my favorite snack. Cheese cheetos on the other hand, mmmmmm. Still waiting for those or any cheese type snack to be mehadrin. I remember when I was in the states for awhile and came back to discover that Solero (vanilla ice cream bar on a stick covered in tropical fruit (mango, etc) sorbet- the closest thing I've had to an orange creamsicle, but better.) was mehadrin.
Well, that was a lot of blabbering about snack food.
I guess I have nothing much else to say right now.
Its cold and raining. And its Tuesday, again.
Kol Tuv

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site 
Meter