Bird on a mountain

Trying to fly, sitting on this mountain

Monday, November 01, 2004

Added stuff

So I added a link to the Renegade Rebbetzin blog in my side bar. I like her. Being in a similar position to her I can relate to her, so, there she is. I added some more jewish links, I hope to add even more, I just have to rember what they are when I find the time to add them. I also want to add some other links (yes, non Jewish) sometime soon.
My job is going well. Tomorrow the boys are going on a trip but I committed to cook for a family of seven that the mother is getting over pneumonia, so I will be busy cooking anyway. I don't get why I know so many people recently who have had or presently have pneumonia. When I was growing up I never knew anyone who had it, it was like a fairy tale disease that our mothers threatened us with if we didn't wear our scarves. Is it our abuse of antibiotics or what?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site 
Meter