Bird on a mountain

Trying to fly, sitting on this mountain

Sunday, August 29, 2004

Late night secret

So, in a previous post I mentioned the thing I do at night for fun. It is playing the Sims. I haven't played for a few weeks because sometimes my computer goes really s l o w. I really like the game. It's weird because while you sit there feeding your Sims nutritious food, sending them to the bathroom and to take a bath, you are starving, need to pee and need a shower. I used to be really into Age of Empires, the killing part was not the cool part to me but the building up the civilazation. Sims is like that but on a really detailed level.
Yeah, ok, I'm a loser.
In other news, I'm sick, a yukky head cold, because of which I slept all shabbos.

Its Elul again.
I read somewhere that in the week before rosh hashana we can atone for the whole year, on yom rishon, for all the yom rishons, on yom sheni for all the yom shenis. That's a cool thought.

Gut voch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site 
Meter