Bird on a mountain

Trying to fly, sitting on this mountain

Monday, July 26, 2004

Legos on the soles of my shoes

The legos are actually on the floor. and it only bothers me to step on them with bare feet. I stepped on about 20 today. I guess that's my fault because I didn't pick them up- I probably stepped on the same one more than once. And I didn't insist the kids did it before they went to sleep.
My computer is acting up (again), being really slow. I think its all the viruses, parasites, what have you, that are on it. And we just wiped the hard drive last week. And installed windows XP. Ur, Goody.
Its the nine days. Its sad. I hate not having music, I guess that's the point. I despise fasting. It sucks. I get headaches I feel sick. I obsess about a nice cold drink of water. We're having spinach lasagne before the fast. Oh, in case people don't know what the heck I'm going on about tomorrow night is Tisha B'av
But its not all about me, and that is a big problem within klal yisrael today. People worry too much about themselves, we do not look at things and think of others first. I want to become more of a person who considers other people first. I want to have real ahavas chinam. The only way to do that, to work on it is to just Do it. I think.

Cheerio.

 
Site 
Meter