Bird on a mountain

Trying to fly, sitting on this mountain

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Some truths reinforced

I had some things reinforced today, things that are truths to me.

Mental illness is really, really sad.

Sometimes it *is* necessary to involve the police. And no, I don't think breaking peoples legs is better and no, I don't think "Hey, it's all cool man"

*Someone* will disagree with you on basicly everything. (and this should not necessarily change your view, but you should hear the other person out, in many situations)

Always look before you leap.

I think I had more but I am wayy to tired to remember stuff right now.

Have a nice day, if you can manage it while being aware of all the pain in the world. Or maybe you're just one of those people that is completely unaware of the pain.

May the geula shlaima come soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site 
Meter