Bird on a mountain

Trying to fly, sitting on this mountain

Wednesday, August 04, 2004

You know you've been away from your blog for too long when

you forget your username or password. Or at least that's how I know.
My computer is being a very bad boy! Very bad. Or maybe its something with my connection. Either way it's kept from doing a bunch of internet stuff for over a week.
Tish b'av was about as miserable as I thought it would be.
Its been pretty quiet around my actual house since seminary girls and yeshiva boys have gone home for the summer. But noisier on the streets because its vacation/ bein hazmanim. I could talk about specific stuff in my town, but that would blow my "cover". How anonymous do I really think I am anyway? anyone who knows me knows its me....

I had some other stuff I wanted to write, about burial in Israel, some books I read some Mishpacha articles, some relatives and some people I know. But it will all have to wait. My secret late night obsession has not been tended to yet, and I really should be sleeping....
Maybe tomorrow I'll talk about my secret late night activity.

Uh, and how could the spell checker for blogger not include the word "blog"??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site 
Meter