Bird on a mountain

Trying to fly, sitting on this mountain

Monday, September 13, 2004

I am the unpopular kid

Boo hoo.

I wasn't there heck, I wasn't even invited.

I feel like the unpopular kid in highschool.
Yeah, well. I know that not that many people read what I write, could be because its pretty boring.
I hate political stuff. My opinions don't mean much. I agree with some people, disagree with others, and I honestly have no opinion on some things. About some stuff I have more than one opinion.

Right, so now that that's addressed.

If the editors of Mishpacha are paying attention, I might as well get some other stuff off of my chest. The first that comes to mind is the Junior article about summer plans. Generally I really enjoy sharing the junior with my kids. If on Thursday I haven't bought it, my oldest runs out to get it on Friday. We enjoy it so much. Back to the summer article- it said something like "A summer in the country is something not to be missed". I couldn't read those words to my kids. They would look at me and ask "so why are we missing it?"
Uh, guys we live in ERETZ YISRAEL. THAT is truly something not to miss!
I wonder what they were thinking when they wrote that? That all of their readers are Americans, and they go to the country?
Yeah, minor, I know.

Oh, and thanks to the Mishpacha I decided that I really must have ADD. Isn't that funny?

Shana Tova. Chasiva Vichasima Tova and all that, to all of clal yisrael and all of the world!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site 
Meter