Bird on a mountain

Trying to fly, sitting on this mountain

Thursday, December 09, 2004

Should have taken the flu shot?

Not that I've been to the doctor recently as it is, not that anyone offered it to me.
My head is killing! It's all fuzzy. My throat hurts, my body aches. I just want to sleep, and tomorrow I have to take care of shabbos. It is shabbos chanukah so it is always busy around here. My head is not even working well enough to count how many guests we are having.
Baruch Hashem, what can I do?
Tomorrow I will have to make a menu stagger to the store, shop , cook. I so wanted to bake challah but that might be out as well.
Oh, plus I have A big blister on my toe from the fiery herb fuzz that was set aflame there the other day (yes, we did it again). I think now I will make myself some tea and curl up with the latest Reader's digest I bought myself for chanukah.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Site 
Meter